Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bank scam letter

I got this one from people who cloned my bank's website and claim to be mailing from my bank. They demand that I click on a link where I'll have to enter my card details plus pin number. A lot of people are falling for this.


Dear Valued Customer

GTBank Banking Service Upgrade


We would like to inform you that we have upgraded our Banking Platform and introduced several safety innovations to ensure you have a more convenient and secure banking experience every day.

The upgraded System is designed to protect your Atm card through the compulsory debit card magnetic stripe to GTB Naira Master Card thereby eliminating issues that usually arise Due To fraud.

To enjoy this new and secure innovation banking, please click here www.gtbank.com and update your banking information's. A GTB MasterCard will be issued to you immediately you walk into any of our branches nationwide.

For further information, please call GTConnect our fully interactive self service contact centre on 0700 GTCONNECT (0700 482666328), 01-448 0000, 0803 900 3900 or 0802 900 2900.

Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank plc.

No comments:

Post a Comment